FREE PRAYER & PROPHECY

FREE PRAYER & PROPHECY 24/7 @ www.estherscallprayerministry.org!

NEW BLOG (SAME AUTHOR!) - COME ON OVER

I STOPPED WRITING ON THIS BLOG IN MARCH 2010. IF YOU LIKE THIS BLOG CONTENT, PLEASE COME VISIT MY NEW BLOG @ http://awomanatthewell-sarahcox.blogspot.com


Deuteronomy 31:8

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

Praise You in This Storm by Casting Crowns

About Me

McAlester, Oklahoma, United States

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Quick Clarification - Fasting

As I read the blog, I realized that many of you might wonder why I would fast during pregnancy...and even think that it was the reason for miscarriage. I want to clarify that it was not a total fast, or a liquid fast, but simply fasting from soda and caffeine, which was the direction the Lord gave me. He is wise and knows what our bodies need for health. Any pregnant woman could benefit health-wise from such a fast, but I benefited spiritually!

God bless you!

Sarah

No comments: