FREE PRAYER & PROPHECY

FREE PRAYER & PROPHECY 24/7 @ www.estherscallprayerministry.org!

NEW BLOG (SAME AUTHOR!) - COME ON OVER

I STOPPED WRITING ON THIS BLOG IN MARCH 2010. IF YOU LIKE THIS BLOG CONTENT, PLEASE COME VISIT MY NEW BLOG @ http://awomanatthewell-sarahcox.blogspot.com


Deuteronomy 31:8

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

Praise You in This Storm by Casting Crowns

About Me

McAlester, Oklahoma, United States

Monday, December 15, 2008

Renewal and Refreshment

Psalm 91:1 (NASB):

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty."

For those of you who have wondered where I have been lately....this is where I have been. In the shelter of the Most High and the shadow of the Almighty. I have been there since the day (a couple of weeks ago) when I found out that I had suffered a second consecutive miscarriage. The Lord has been sustaining me with His hope, peace and joy, and He has been ministering to me in new, fresh ways that I needed. I have been working through my own sin, I have been receiving healing in God's Presence, and I have been growing in my faith. The Lord spoke to me about this blog and the direction in which He desires for it to go. I desire to follow the Lord's will, and for this blog to be a blessing to others...He is teaching me how this is best accomplished, and I am just listening.

I just wanted to check in with the readers, and tell them that I am alive and well. I will be posting blogs daily again shortly, but they may take a different shape than before....I believe they will be even more of a blessing to others than before! For those of you who have continued to show up and read daily, I thank God for you, and I pray that God is still teaching you through His Word during my hiatus from writing. I love you all, and ask God to bless you with peace, joy, hope, love and His salvation in Jesus' name. Amen.

Resting in God,

Sarah

No comments: