FREE PRAYER & PROPHECY

FREE PRAYER & PROPHECY 24/7 @ www.estherscallprayerministry.org!

NEW BLOG (SAME AUTHOR!) - COME ON OVER

I STOPPED WRITING ON THIS BLOG IN MARCH 2010. IF YOU LIKE THIS BLOG CONTENT, PLEASE COME VISIT MY NEW BLOG @ http://awomanatthewell-sarahcox.blogspot.com


Deuteronomy 31:8

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

Praise You in This Storm by Casting Crowns

About Me

McAlester, Oklahoma, United States

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm Back Again...

Just wanted to write a quick note, and let everyone know that my computers have all failed in the past couple of weeks. We did not have one single working computer, so I have not been able to write...but that does not mean God has not been moving even more than usual. God is answering prayers, healing, and showing us His greatness once again, as He never ceases to do! He truly is indescribable!

Today, I have to prepare the house with my family for a pre-moving inspection by the base housing, so I cannot take the time to write at this moment. I will come back later and write about all the wonderful things God is doing in our lives over the past couple of weeks. :-)

Love you all, God bless you!

Sarah

No comments: