FREE PRAYER & PROPHECY

FREE PRAYER & PROPHECY 24/7 @ www.estherscallprayerministry.org!

NEW BLOG (SAME AUTHOR!) - COME ON OVER

I STOPPED WRITING ON THIS BLOG IN MARCH 2010. IF YOU LIKE THIS BLOG CONTENT, PLEASE COME VISIT MY NEW BLOG @ http://awomanatthewell-sarahcox.blogspot.com


Deuteronomy 31:8

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

Praise You in This Storm by Casting Crowns

About Me

McAlester, Oklahoma, United States

Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Amazing Gift from God!

The scripture that God has given me this morning for this blog is:

Deuteronomy 28:12-14 (NIV):

"The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations, but will borrow from none. The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. Do not turn aside from any of the commands I give you today, to the right or to the left, following other gods and serving them."

I have chosen to follow the commands of the one true God, the Lord our God, the Lord God Almighty, Lord of Hosts, I Am, Jehovah-Jihre, Jehovah Rapha, Adonai, Elohim, and all of his other truly magnificent names. They all proclaim the one true King, our Lord in all His righteousness! He is my Lord, and my Savior! He is my Refuge, my Fortress, my Protector, my Shield and my Shelter. He is Everything to ME!!!! He is my God, and He loves me very much.

This outpouring of praise comes after a glorious morning of witnessing God's work in my life. It is only 8:00 am and already I have been to the King's throne, and he has blessed me. I could end my day right now and be full of joy, but there is much to accomplish for His kingdom today, and I am ready and willing to begin my day with praise unto my God!

You see....(as I always say)...my family is growing in the Lord right now. We are coming to deeper understanding of his ways, who He is, and the vast greatness of his kingdom. If you have been following my blog, you will know that we have been in a season of giving. This brought us to a place where we are "strapped" by the world's terms of finances, and some might even call us "broke." I was corrected by a sister, who reminded me that we, as children of God, are NEVER broke. So this morning, God proved that he knows our circumstances and he sees what we have been doing for his kingdom. He is full of mercy, grace, and abundance, and he wanted to show us this morning how real he can be.

After I got my kids ready for school, I was moving them out the door when my daughter hands me an envelope. I asked her where she got it. She said "On the tile." I told my husband she got it outside the house, but I really don't know where it came from. She handed it to me, and said, "Mommy, what is this?" It was a bank envelope with the holes that shows there was cash inside. It said "God told me to bless you with this." I opened it up and there was a $100 inside. Now, that may not seem like a lot to some of you, but to receive anonymously $100 from anyone is truly a gift from God. The interesting thing about it is that I have been asking God and wondering how we were going to pay for our gas this weekend and our food from the commissary. We have credit cards, but God told me recently (sternly) that if we ever want to be debt-free, we are going to have to learn to trust Him to provide rather than charging on our cards when cash gets low.

He knows every one of our needs, and he is able and willing to provide if we let him. We tend to not wait upon God (our family included) for his provision, but rather just want to "make it happen" now! God applied Deuteronomy 28:12-14 today to our lives. He wants His people to be the head and not the tail. He wants to bless us abundantly so we do not have to borrow from anyone but are free to give to others. Praise God today for once again proving His abundance, mercy, grace and power! I truly serve an awesome God! Amen?

Ephesians 1:17-21 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society
17I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit[a] of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. 18I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, 19and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength, 20which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.


May God be with you through His Son, Christ Jesus, now and for eternity!

In His glorious riches,

Sarah

No comments: