FREE PRAYER & PROPHECY

FREE PRAYER & PROPHECY 24/7 @ www.estherscallprayerministry.org!

NEW BLOG (SAME AUTHOR!) - COME ON OVER

I STOPPED WRITING ON THIS BLOG IN MARCH 2010. IF YOU LIKE THIS BLOG CONTENT, PLEASE COME VISIT MY NEW BLOG @ http://awomanatthewell-sarahcox.blogspot.com


Deuteronomy 31:8

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

Praise You in This Storm by Casting Crowns

About Me

McAlester, Oklahoma, United States

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Life Without Purpose - Psalm 40

Here is one more scripture that must be included:

Psalm 40 (NKJV):

"I waited patiently for the Lord; And He inclined to me, And heard my cry. He has also brought me up out the horrible pit, Out of the miry clay, And set my feet upon a rock, And established my steps. He has put a new song in my mouth--Praise be to our God; Many will see it and fear, And will trust in the Lord."

This is exactly what the Lord has done for me. He will do it for you also! God shows no favoritism among His children. Any promise in the Bible is for everyone who believes in Jesus Christ. All we have to do is have faith and trust God! God has not done one single thing for me that He will not do for you as well. My relationship with Him is not special, simply scriptural.

Be blessed with peace in the name of Jesus.

Sarah

No comments: