FREE PRAYER & PROPHECY

FREE PRAYER & PROPHECY 24/7 @ www.estherscallprayerministry.org!

NEW BLOG (SAME AUTHOR!) - COME ON OVER

I STOPPED WRITING ON THIS BLOG IN MARCH 2010. IF YOU LIKE THIS BLOG CONTENT, PLEASE COME VISIT MY NEW BLOG @ http://awomanatthewell-sarahcox.blogspot.com


Deuteronomy 31:8

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

Praise You in This Storm by Casting Crowns

About Me

McAlester, Oklahoma, United States

Monday, February 16, 2009

I Thank God for You...

I would like to take a quick moment in my life to thank all those who sent comments yesterday and encouraging words. I would also like to share that I understand that not everyone who received an email or blog post yesterday, or visited this site, will understand what was said. It is questionable whether I should have shared quite so much of God's revelation to me, but I get excited when God speaks....perhaps this is a weakness, but I believe to mostly benefit my life. I just can't help myself when I have spent time with the Lord of Lords, and He has shown me something magnificent. I understand that I am the only one who knows what my relationship with the Lord is all about, so I just thank those of you who with blind faith were supportive. I agree with those who stated, if it is God, then it will come to pass. Absolutely. We are in a place where we are believing (having faith) in what was heard, and we are putting works to our faith. There a couple of scriptures I wanted to share this morning:

John 10:14 (NKJV):

"I am the good sheperd; and I know my sheep, and am known by My own."

Acts 5:38-39 (NKJV):

"And now I say to you, keep away from these men and let them alone; for if this plan or this work is of men, it will come to nothing; but if it is of God, you cannot overthrow it--lest you even be found to fight against God.

1 John 4:1-3 (NKJV):

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which have heard was coming, and now is already in the world."

Joel 2:23-29 (NKJV):

"Be glad then you children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God; for he has given you the former rain faithfully, And he will cause the rain to come down on you--The former rain, And the latter rain in the first month. The threshing floors will be full of wheat, and vats shall overflow with new wine and oil. So I will restore to you the years the swarming locust have eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, And the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, And praise the name of the Lord your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you; And my people will never be put to shame. Then you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel: I am the Lord your God and there is no other. My people shall never be put to shame. And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and daughters shall prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants, I will pour out My Spirit in those days."

I pray today that God would open your hearts, and that you too would obedient to listen to the Spirit of God within you (if you are a believer) as He reveals the plans and purposes for your own life. I pray that you be obedient to His Word, and the leading of the Holy Spirit, so together we might bring in the greatest harvest of souls this world has ever seen! May God bless you in Jesus' name. Amen.

His servant,

Sarah

No comments: