FREE PRAYER & PROPHECY

FREE PRAYER & PROPHECY 24/7 @ www.estherscallprayerministry.org!

NEW BLOG (SAME AUTHOR!) - COME ON OVER

I STOPPED WRITING ON THIS BLOG IN MARCH 2010. IF YOU LIKE THIS BLOG CONTENT, PLEASE COME VISIT MY NEW BLOG @ http://awomanatthewell-sarahcox.blogspot.com


Deuteronomy 31:8

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

Praise You in This Storm by Casting Crowns

About Me

McAlester, Oklahoma, United States

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Enemy Attacks...Victory In Christ!

This morning, I woke up praising God. I am seeing that people are being touched through the work He is doing in me, and there is no greater joy than to continue. Because I am full of joy, and moving forward in my walk with Christ, and shining Light in many more places than before...I have to expect that my enemy is going to be upset. It is his goal to kill, steal and destroy every work that God will ever do, and to make us miserable in the process. Where God loves our soul, Satan and his workers HATE us. They hate everything good, and they are very active in trying to discourage and kill the joy of believers because they believe it will stop them from reaching any more people for Christ! God's Word tells a different story, with a different outcome! These demons already know that there ending is eternal destruction, so they are going to go out fighting all the way. God has given Satan dominion over the earth until His return, but He is with those of us who believe to "guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." Satan is working overtime around the world to cause great deception, fear, discouragement, addictions, suicide, marriages, abortions, hatred, and a general lack of accountability for our actions. I could list tactic after tactic of our enemy that he uses to destroy the world, and the people in it.



On a personal note...last week, I joined up with an internet prophecy team to minister prophetically to people FREE online. The site address is http://www.personal-prophecy-free.net/. I have been ministering to complete strangers every day, and it has already been a great joy for me, and has been building my faith in God enormously by giving prophecy to complete strangers! God is showing me what He can do through me, and I am in awe of His greatness! I also had another great first this week.....after the Lord prompting me for quite some time, I finally acted in obedience and prayed for healing a young girl in the commissary (grocery store on base). It was public, which I usually don't do, but the Lord is growing me to be able to minister to anyone, anytime, without restraint or fear! Praise God!!!! The little girl is about 3 years old, and she did not say anything, but she told me I could pray for her. When I was done praying, she had a beautiful twinkle and brightness in her eyes. I knew that something had happened, and I believe the Lord healed her right there! Her mom's eyes were teary as she realized how much God loved her daughter...It was amazing...but then the enemy's attacks began.



My enemy does not like that I have really stepped out in faith this week. I have done two things I had never done before. I am no longer afraid to do either one of them. Well, to let you know the childish antics of my enemy...this is what happened after praying.



1.) My military ID was gone when I went to write a check.

2.) My debit card said I was not authorized to use it (even with money in my account).

3.) My credit card with available credit said I was not authorized to use it.

4.) My doors locked with my keys inside, and the car running.

5.) A lady laughed at me, when I simply asked her to use the phone.



All this happened within 15 minutes of praying for this girl. I had to leave my groceries in the store, admitting that I had no way to pay for them, without any possible way to pay. The frustrating part was that I knew it was just my enemy trying to punish me for praying publicly for this girl! I knew it would inconvienent and frustrating for me to have to "re-shop" for my groceries, and I was going to be late to get my daughter from school. I stopped in the parking lot of the commissary and PRAYED. I prayed out loud, and I prayed in tongues under my breath. I asked God to vindicate me with my enemies. I asked Him to help me immediately. I asked Him to send His angels to help me and protect me.



Then, God showed up and began to have victory! My husband showed up about 2 minutes after praying and let me back into my car. I drove home and there was a message on the answering machine within 5 minutes that said they had found my ID. They said my groceries had not been put back, and asked if I still wanted to buy them. I rushed back to the commissary, and bought my groceries with the exact same debit card that had failed 30 minutes earlier! I even got an apology from those working....their entire attitudes had changed from treating me like an idiot to being kind to me! I got my daughter from school on time. Later in the week, I saw the mother of that girl again, and she gave me a ride home in the rain. God is ALWAYS victorious. The joy in her face was not stolen by the enemy. It was all worth it. And I will begin to do it more and more as the Spirit prompts me. I believe the enemy was trying to scare me, or discourage me, from continuing to pray publicly. He should know better with me, if you make me mad, I am that much more driven to do it in the future. He made a big mistake in firing me up!



Oh, but we are not done yet with the frustration. After posting yesterday about the revelation of God's plan for my family, and the exciting events in the future, the enemy is trying to steal this too. I never thought I would say this, but I have to pray that my husband WOULD go on deployment. The enemy is trying to steal my credibility as a witness to God. Any of you who know law, know that if you take away a witness's credibility, that person is useless in court. The enemy is trying to do that. He is trying to openly put me to shame, so no one will want to listen to the words coming from God through me. But He forgot one thing, God NEVER lets His children be put to shame! God is planning to use me MORE in the future, and it is not over now.



The critics are going to say, well, couldn't you have been wrong? The humble answer is YES, and I would be willing to accept that if it were true. This is not about pride, this is about hearing through my intimate relationship with God what He was going to do, and the enemy trying to muck it up. My flesh would not want to be away from my husband, but the things happening in our lives are much bigger than my fleshly wants, the Spirit in me is confirming that my husband NEEDS to go. I am not in a position to fight God, nor would I want to. His plan simply is better.



So today, I will be interceding for my husband, and doing spiritual warfare asking God to break down these attacks of the enemy and send my husband to Iraq. Bottom line is, God is victorious!!!! He will do what is right if we trust Him. He will make our paths straight, regardless of any attack that occurs. He is walking by our side! And when God achieves victory in this situation, I will gladly make my boast in Him! I will tell of His victories all the days of my life. Praise the Lord, for He is Mighty, He is my Defender, my Rock, my Fortress, my Salvation...and I love him.



Let's let the Word speak for itself:



John 10:10 (NKJV):



"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."



1 Corinthians 15:57-58 (NKJV):



"But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord."



2 Corinthians 10:3-5 (NKJV):



"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ."



1 Chronicles 29:11 (NKJV):



"Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, The power and the glory, The victory and the majesty; For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, And you are exalted as head over all."



1 John 5:4 (NKJV):



"For whatever is born of God overcomes the world, And this is the victory that has overcome the world--our faith."



Ephesians 6:12 (NKJV):



"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places."



Knowing that there is a spiritual war going on in the heavenlies, and on earth, take heart if you are in Christ Jesus. Jesus has overcome these dark powers, and very soon will take His rightful place on the throne, and rule forevermore! If you are not in Christ Jesus, you are a son of the devil, and your place will be in hell with them.



Romans 8:28-29 (NKJV):



"For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."



So what are we told to do to fight this battle, and remain in Him? Put on the Armor of God, and be ready to fight for our Lord:



Ephesians 6:10-11 (NKJV):



"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.



Ephesians 6:13-20 (NKJV):



"Therefore, take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in that evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having feet shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perserverance and supplication for all the saints--and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak."



If you in are in Christ, you are in the battle....period. There is not one Christian who is not part of the Lord's army and is expected to fight alongside Christ and one another. If you are not fighting this battle...you might want to ask yourself if you are in Christ? This scripture is not just for prayer warriors and intercessors, preachers, and men of mighty faith.....it is for every Christian to pray over themselves and their lives. It tells us to be ready for the day of evil. We are currently in dark days, and we need people who will stand up and fight with Christ to release others from the bondage of sin, and free them from captivity of our enemy! Come and fight with me alongside the Lord by praying this, and taking up your sword (the Word of God) and taking the land the God has promised us by force, driving out all enemies, just as the Isrealites did when they took possession of Israel. No one has been able to drive them out! We need to take our promised land, and stand, refusing to back down to an enemy who wants to see us destroyed! Stand with me and the Lord today!



Let us pray:



Lord,



You are a mighty warrior, and more than a conquerer. It is Your great might and power that allows us to take hold of strongholds and tear them down in Your name. I praise You Father! I praise You that You not only came to save us from the enemy, but You have given us the armor of God to take a stand in this dark world. You have commissioned us into your army, and commanded us to fight for righteousness! Please let your Holy Spirit fall upon these readers today, and commission them to fight alongside you, with the eternal reward of the salvation of their souls. Break down the strongholds in their lives of fear, discouragement, deception, and apathy! Show them that they are valuable to You and You need them to come alongside You and FIGHT with the sword of the Spirit (The Word of God). We need You Lord to lead us into battle and to be our Banner. We know that this is not our battle, but Yours alone, but we want to do everything we can to be part of your great plan. Help us to be more diligent in our study of your Word, and give us the strength and wisdom to stand....when everything is crashing down around us! Give us the boldness to preach the gospel to a lost and dying world, FEARLESSLY! Put the words in our mouths that you wish to speak, and give us the humility to surrender completely to Your will. Forgive us this day for our weakness, and shower meekness into our lives! We come before you in a Spirit of thanksgiving and praise, asking only that You continue what You started in us, and give us victory in our lives by Your Spirit. Help us to know You better, and want to spend more time intimately communing with You. I praise you that these things are in your will, and will be done when we ask and believe! I believe these things I have asked are done in the name of Jesus! I pray that your Spirit would go with each reader, believer and unbeliever alike, and that all would come to the knowledge of repentance and salvation through Jesus Christ! I pray to you in Jesus' name, Amen.



His mighty princess warrior,



Sarah

No comments: