FREE PRAYER & PROPHECY

FREE PRAYER & PROPHECY 24/7 @ www.estherscallprayerministry.org!

NEW BLOG (SAME AUTHOR!) - COME ON OVER

I STOPPED WRITING ON THIS BLOG IN MARCH 2010. IF YOU LIKE THIS BLOG CONTENT, PLEASE COME VISIT MY NEW BLOG @ http://awomanatthewell-sarahcox.blogspot.com


Deuteronomy 31:8

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

Praise You in This Storm by Casting Crowns

About Me

McAlester, Oklahoma, United States

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Heavenly Promise...

Today is just a wonderful day. From the moment I woke up until now, it has been full of peace, love, quality time with my kids, and JOY. The Lord has blessed me today. I am so thankful to be on my way to heaven to spend eternity in peace, much like today (but greater). Today, I had a powerful thought of what heaven will be like, and how eternity never ends. Once we arrive, we will never again have another worry, or fear, or tears, or stress. There will be no more struggle with sin, or the flesh, or wickedness in the world. There will be no more war, no more bloodshed, and no more heinous crimes. And to think...it just continues on like that FOREVER. I believe God's Word that gives me hope that this IS my eternal destination because I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior and Lord. He changed me the day I prayed for salvation, making me a new creation, and He has been changing me every day since. Someone close to me once said "People don't just change overnight!" I can honestly say that I did the day I first believed (with my heart, not my head) in the Lord. God has given us so many amazing promises in His Word, and it is a shame that so many have no idea what they are missing. Here are some scriptures for encouragement today:



Revelation 21:4 (NKJV):



"And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."



John 14:2 (NKJV):



"In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."



1 Corinthians 2:9 (NKJV):



"But as it is written: 'Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."



Luke 10:19-21 (NKJV):



"Behold, I give you authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Nevertheless, do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven."



Finally, in the book of Revelation, God speaks of the New Jerusalem that descends from heaven as Christ begins to reign over earth for 1,000 years. This is how it is described...



Revelation 22:1-5 (NKJV):



"And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads. There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever."



What a MIGHTY and WONDERFUL promise of God! I Praise you Father for your greatness and the magnificence of the your glory! There is none worthy besides you!



Lord,



I thank you for the wonderful descriptions you have given us in your Word of your promises and what lies in store for those who believe that Jesus died for their sins, and accept His sacrifice on the cross. I thank you that you have given us a great hope and a future that we can hold onto, even in the most dire circumstances. I pray that you would gather even more people to your name this day, and save their souls from the eternal destination of hell and separation from You. Lord, open their ears and hearts to your Word, and allow your Word to penetrate, teaching them that the way, truth and life only exists in following You. Thank you for the great rewards you have in store for those who love you, and that you are coming back soon to take us with you. I thank you for the place you are preparing for me, and for those who love you. I pray right now that you would have mercy upon the nations, and give them more time and opportunities to accept You before Your imminent return. I know that you are being patient, so that many more will come to repentance and be saved, and I thank you for that! I praise your holy name for the blessed promise of salvation, and the work of sanctification in the lives of believers! May your honor and glory be exalted above all else, and Your name be known throughout the world as the One who is called Beautiful. Praise you with all my heart and soul this day. Giving you honor and glory, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.



Looking to a blessed assurance in Jesus Christ,



Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAutiful! A needed reminder..."I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:14 and "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Hebrews 12:2 God reigns...
Your sister and fellow princess of our King,
Julie :o)
The invitation is for YOU! For all reading this!