FREE PRAYER & PROPHECY

FREE PRAYER & PROPHECY 24/7 @ www.estherscallprayerministry.org!

NEW BLOG (SAME AUTHOR!) - COME ON OVER

I STOPPED WRITING ON THIS BLOG IN MARCH 2010. IF YOU LIKE THIS BLOG CONTENT, PLEASE COME VISIT MY NEW BLOG @ http://awomanatthewell-sarahcox.blogspot.com


Deuteronomy 31:8

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

Praise You in This Storm by Casting Crowns

About Me

McAlester, Oklahoma, United States

Monday, August 4, 2008

A Word about these messages...

As I was talking with someone this afternoon, something became very clear to me. One, I realize that feelings could get hurt by what I am saying...but that is not my intention at all. I am trying to be vague about who says what. However, the mission of this blog is to give a real account of what goes on from day to day in the life of one Christian, as I follow my Lord. There will be questions I have, concerns that come up, passionate feelings both good and bad, and there will be situations that are out of my control. However, these real life situations are the perfect circumstances to apply scripture to, especially when explaining how God is a part of our everyday life. I don't want to write things here that adhere to what others THINK I should write, because if that were the case, I would not be obedient to what the Lord has asked me to do.

As I said to someone today, this is like a public diary of my spiritual walk with God. If I can't be real, I have nothing to share. If you feel offended by what I say, I encourage you to discuss your questions/concerns with me via phone/email/comments, etc. Perhaps, there is a reason why a particular post effects you strongly and it is something that needs discussion. Just know that I am writing to you all in the spirit of love, and I will do my utmost to make sure that I have pure intentions in each and every blog. I have asked some other Christians to faithfully read this blog and keep me accountable to the Word of God.

If you are also walking with my Lord Jesus Christ, I pray that you might consider faithfully providing prayer support for this online blog ministry. Let me know if you are interested in becoming a prayer partner. I love you all, and thank you for your support! May God bless you with the hearing of his Word!

Sarah

No comments: